Style your life
At aide-de -camp we love sharing our skills and talents. Our highest priority is to improve your life, take off the pressure, and give you back the gift of time.
Life is precious
Why spend it doing jobs you don’t want to do.
Let us do them for you.
Creative project assistance and management
- Researching products
- Home renovations
- Garden projects
- Home craft/sewing and textile projects
- Assistance with styling photo shoots
fashion projects/ fashion shows/overseeing garment manufacturing
- Exhibitions/trade show set up
Refreshing and Styling interiors/Home Staging
- Home staging and styling for House sale and events
- Refreshing and revamping your living space
- Help in choosing colour schemes/fabrics/furniture and accessories
- Researching products
- Sourcing furniture, soft furnishings and accessories with discounts
- Arranging and overseeing tradespeople
Furniture painting and Gilding
- Recycle old pieces of furniture with hand painted finishes/distressing
- Gilding mirrors and picture frames
Please contact us if you have any additional requirements.
Wardrobe management and styling
- Decluttering wardrobes and drawers
- Help create outfits from your current wardrobe
- Assistance with developing your own personal style
- Personal Shopping on your behalf or accompanying you on shopping trips
- Help with outfits and packing for vacations
Assistance with event planning, organisation and styling of events
- Researching a site
- Booking and confirming venues
- Events notice, License and permissions
- Arranging bar, food, entertainment and decor
- Menu planning
- Personal shopping for gifts and outfits
- Sourcing accommodation for attendees
- Supervising the event
- Clear up arranged
- Sourcing your Christmas tree
- Christmas tree decor and interior décor
- Christmas gift buying and wrapping
- Packing away after Christmas
We also style and decorate for:
- Spring/Easter home styling and decoration
- Valentine home styling and decoration
- Autumn/ Halloween home styling and decoration
Please contact us if you have any additional requirements. We would love to hear from you.
Jane was a fantastic help recently is helping me to arrange my husband’s 70th birthday party.
She was very willing to help prepare and serve the food to make it far more enjoyable for me. She also blended in when serving drinks and clearing away afterwards.
Many thanks, Jane.
Jane organised my husband’s 60th birthday party. The food was fantastic. Jane catered for every dietary requirement.
The venue was decorated amazingly, a perfect party! She made it all seem so easy, with seamless organisation. Jane was subtly present, clearing away, talking and smiling throughout.
Jane is friendly and easy to work with, she has great ideas and created a bespoke event with attention to personal detail which we both really appreciated.
I contacted Jane in early 2015 when I was setting up a clothing business. She was extremely influential in the process of launching my new fashion collections, advising me wisely on marketing methods, display and point of sale. Her experience regarding style and the art of bringing together seasonal garment collections was invaluable. Jane’s support, enthusiasm and positive outlook kept me focused, encouraging me to drive forward with my vision and reassuring me when I felt a bit overwhelmed.
Should you be looking for a motivated and dynamic person to assist you in your daily life, business or otherwise, just don't hesitate, give Jane a call.
I feel I cannot praise Jane enough! She is so talented, creative and dependable. She has done two events for me over the past few years. First was a more formal event for a 50th birthday where we had a marquee. Jane did everything from decoration, invites, flowers, catering and bar plus music! So, I knew she would take care of a smaller cocktail party we had this year. Again, from music, flowers, finger food and cocktails (which really impressed everyone!) Thanks Jane, you are my go-to woman!
Jane has worked for us as a studio and household assistant since 2015, whenever we needed an extra pair of hands. Jane’s duties ranged from managing diaries, post and couriers, phones and reception, studio supplies and helping with market research, to personal and food shopping, running errands and cooking healthy meals for our family.
Jane is hard working, creative and a pleasure to work with, and would be a huge asset to any individual, household or business in need of some extra support.
Aide-de-camp is a service orientated business making a difference. We offer hands on, practical assistance, as and when needed, tackling the jobs you haven’t got time to do, don’t want to do or can’t do.
Every visit is thoughtfully designed to meet your specific needs and with our core values of integrity, honesty and trust at the heart of everything we do, you can always be assured of a friendly and professional service. You are in great hands with us.
Aide-de-camp are listed on AltoVita – Service Travel Rentals for Your Unique Lifestyle.
Tel. 07769 613 627 or email email@example.com